Wednesday 22 June 2011

Phoenix - Up to and including day one...

OK. So I'm sat waiting for my Phoenix Trader goodies to arrive, and have been since I ordered it on Monday! Not being one for sitting around doing nothing, I have filled some of my spare time thus;

  • I have booked a stall at my son's school fair this Saturday
  • I have printed out and delivered approx. 500 flyers advertising the fact that I will have a card stall at the fair on Saturday (the school is in the centre of a really nice area so I delivered them there)
  • I have printed out several hundred flyers with details of the Phoenix Trader opportunity - I will deliver these in areas which are too far away from where I live for me to do brochure drops.
I am also planning to do a brochure drop once the van has dropped off my stuff, as there will be 25 catalogues in the parcel, and it seems pointless them sitting here! I will put them out today, and collect them in on Friday.

I'm guessing that the rest of my free time today will be spent reading through everything I receive from Phoenix (Business Manual etc). However, in the event that I get any enquiries/orders from my initial activities I shall post an update on here!

Now, Where's that van?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments!